Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tracks heart rate on the bench

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I take my FitBit blaze off and it continues to track the heart rate for half an hour while it sits on the bench or bedside table when I pick it back up it starts again I may need the ghost busters if it can't be solve by the FitBit crew

Best Answer
6 REPLIES 6

Woke me up at 1 in the morning pulsing green eyes heart rate 69 on the tv cabinet got me any ideas

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm having similar issues. I'm interested to find out what they say. Mine is saying I have 4 thousand steps when my watch has been on my bed side table.. It's messing up my calorie tracking 

Best Answer

I had the same thing Woke this morning and my fitbit went for a walk 1.2km got me stumped to as why it did not walk the dog or come back with a morning coffee

If any one has solved this issue please write up

Best Answer
0 Votes

Also .. I clean my screen with a cotton tip with wd40 and rain x keeps the moisture and rain away from it. A tooth pick to get dust or dirt out of the connectors or air can spray then a cotton tip with wd40 to remove oil or grease from it

Best Answer
0 Votes

Great to see you here @Ls90 and @katelefor welcome to the Community.

If you are having problems with your trackers accuracy, I recommend restarting your Blaze and after this procedure test them. Also, you can take a look at our How accurate are Fitbit trackers? article.

Catch you later. Woman Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer

I've done a restart worked great completely forgot to do that normally it's the first thing I do..same as a phone being used for long periods of time cheers for the reply is it ok to use wd40 and rain x to clean the screen . I've had no issues with it using a microfiber cloth makes it as good as new every time. Smiley Very Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes