Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Travel to Australia....

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I'll be spending a month in Australia and planning on walking to the beach every day...I will be taking my pc also...will my Blaze automatically  change to the correct time zone when I sinc with my phone, and contine to sinc while there?

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@AussieLuv will the timezone switch automatically? This would depend on the timezone settings in your phone, if it is set for automatic it should. Otherwise you probably will have to switch it manually which may be done through the phone or PC. 

Just make when the timezone switches it doesn't also switch the day, is: change from 23:xx to 00:xx this may cause the days steps to carry over to tomorrow. 

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

@AussieLuv will the timezone switch automatically? This would depend on the timezone settings in your phone, if it is set for automatic it should. Otherwise you probably will have to switch it manually which may be done through the phone or PC. 

Just make when the timezone switches it doesn't also switch the day, is: change from 23:xx to 00:xx this may cause the days steps to carry over to tomorrow. 

Best Answer
0 Votes