Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trying to restart my Fitbit blaze.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I went to the community ( I tried right and left button,still nothing happened,no logos. Why I want to restart of (the clock is off).

Best Answer
0 Votes
7 REPLIES 7

Hold all 3 for about 5 seconds. It should reboot from there.

Best Answer

The restart procedure is to hold the left and lower right.

Now if the tracker is off, pressing any button should turn it on.

Alternative would be to place it into its powered up charger. 

Best Answer

It's great to see you around @W-riley4@2001rotax800 welcome to the Community and @Rich_Laue thanks for stopping by.

I would like to know if you get to restart your Blaze? Please make sure to do the following to restart it:

1. Press and hold the back (left) and bottom buttons until you see the Fitbit logo on the screen. This should take less than 10 seconds.
  2. Let go of the buttons.

Hope to hear from you soon. Woman Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer

Yes I was.  This did not however cure my erratic on again/off again HR monitor. I ended up exchanging my watch for a new one.  Glad I bought thenlrotection plan 

Best Answer

Those are great news @2001rotax800, I am glad to hear that you received a new tracker. You can follow these steps to set it up from your Fitbit app:

1. From the Fitbit app dashboard, tap or click the Account icon.
  2. Tap Set Up a Device.
  3. Choose your device and follow the on-screen instructions to continue.

If you need anything else, do not hesitate in posting it.

Happy stepping! Woman Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer

I have the same problem but mine won't restart?

any suggestions?

Best Answer
0 Votes
Send it back to where you got it.Or kept on trying the hold the one button down and the button on other side hold down same time.Until it blink and goes out,it should reset.

Sent from my iPad
Best Answer
0 Votes