Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to swipe away from "TodayStats" on my screen

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I can only see the "today" screen on my Blaze. It keeps going through my stats. I can not get the screen to slide over to the clock or any other screen:( has anyone had this problem?

Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

One last piece of the troubleshooting process I'd recommend would be to re-pair the tracker to your account using your existing account information. 

If after that you're still experience lack of clock face, please do follow @KW1's advice and reach out to our Support Team. Keep us posted!

Community Moderator - English/EspañolEmerson | Community Moderator - English/Español

I run all over SF. What's your story?

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
13 REPLIES 13

Uh oh! @meck Sorry about that, bud! I'd recommend a restart of the device, which should help. 

If it's stilla bit wonky, please do write into our Support Team for help. Let us know how it goes!

Community Moderator - English/EspañolEmerson | Community Moderator - English/Español

Best Answer
This happened to me, when i tried to change the clock face, a restart did not help.
What did was to use the app to change the face then sync, i had to do this twice before the clock came back.
Best Answer

Encountered this as well, but a forced restart worked thankfully.

Best Answer
0 Votes

How do you do a restart:)?

Best Answer
0 Votes

tried that a few times:( hasn't helped:(

Best Answer
0 Votes

I haven't had this issue (yet), but to answer your question, you can restart by simultaneously holding the left button and the lower right button for about 10-15 seconds.  When the fitbit logo shows on the screen, you can let go.  Good luck!

Best Answer
0 Votes

UGH! Okay, so i have changed my clock face several times, restarted several times and deleted the Blaze off my phone, restarted my phone and still nothing is working:( When I get to the "today" screen it will only show me my stats. If it do get it to the excerise screen it will go directly to a run and start tracking my "run". When I get it back to the first screen that has the time on it, it quickly goes through steps, heart rate and cals...... 

What do I need to do?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Sounds like you got a "lemon".  Call fitbit support and get a replacement, if you're sure you want to continue with the Blaze.  1-877-623-4997

Best Answer
0 Votes

One last piece of the troubleshooting process I'd recommend would be to re-pair the tracker to your account using your existing account information. 

If after that you're still experience lack of clock face, please do follow @KW1's advice and reach out to our Support Team. Keep us posted!

Best Answer
0 Votes

i am trying to do this on my phone but it says "request failed: forbidden (403)"

Best Answer

@meck I think I can help!  I'd recommend the following steps:

1. Restart your Blaze.

2. Reboot your iPhone.

3. Open your iOS settings > turn off Bluetooth for 10 seconds > and then turn Bluetooth back on.

4. Re-pair your tracker to your Fitbit account using the "Replacing a Tracker or Addint Tracker..." instructions.

The 403 error you are experiencing is an iOS setup error that just means our servers can't be reached at that particular moment. Steps 1-4 mentioned above should resolve the error.

Afterwards, you can select a new watch face and then sync your Blaze for the change to take effect.

Keep me posted!

Derrick | Retired Moderator, Fitbit

Best Answer

YAY!!! My Blaze is working great this morning!!!! Thank you all so much for all your help!!!

Best Answer