Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unpaired my Blaze, now I can't set it up

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I got the Fitbit Blaze a few weeks ago, I set it up and everything was fine. The other day it stopped working and was not showing the correct time. After trying to sync it for a while nothing would work so I deleted the device off the app to try and set it up again but this will not work! 

I have restarted the device, shut it down, made sure the bluetooth is on, unpaired it and tried repairing it, deleted the app on my phone, created a new account and nothing will work!! 

Does anyone please have any other suggestions?

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Seems like you've tried everything, I would get in touch with their support under the help tab on the top right had corner of this page. Good luck with it, I love my Blaze!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Seems like you've tried everything, If you haven't already I would get in touch with their support under the help tab on the top right had corner of this page. Good luck with it, I love my Blaze!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I know seems like the only thing left tp do. Thank you 

Best Answer
0 Votes

A warm welcome to the Community @AbbeyS, thanks for troubleshooting this by yourself and @clairebelle for stopping by.

I would like to know if you followed @clairebelle's recommend and get in touch with our support team? If you have, did they offer you a solution?

Hope to hear from you soon. Woman Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer