Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Update on 9/27/2023 screen presentation on my Blaze

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

The new updated screen design is awful. The font is so large it requires several scrolls to see it all. And there is no offer for better designs. 
Nor are there options to change the order of stats I’m most interested in. 

Best Answer
9 REPLIES 9

@Onegreenjean — I’m confused - the Blaze has not had an upgrade in some time. Introduced in 2016, it is no longer receiving upgrades - I’m curious what happened to yours?

Active: Charge 5, Blaze
Retired: Charge HR, Versa
Happy Fitbit User since 2016
Best Answer
I wish I knew what happened to my Blaze. I just woke up on Sept 27 and opened Fitbit on my phone and got the message that my app was being updated. And in a few seconds it was completed and the opening view was all changed. The subsequent views are the same as ever. I texted with help desk and they said once updated I could not get the former version back.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer

My blaze is the same, new upgrade is terrible, can’t access connected apps anymore or arrange things how I want 🤯

Best Answer

Same with me. I didn’t ask for it. It happens when I powered up my phone, the other day, and I don’t like it. Not to mention, I was nearing the end of a month long Fitness contest when this happened. I WAS able to get all of the info I needed for the contest, but I don’t want that update. I want the old interface.

Perhaps they  did that to pressure us into getting a newer, more expensive FitBit?

Best Answer

@knuckles1955 The app was updated across the board no matter what watch you have. I'm pretty sure they didn't do just to get old Blaze users to upgrade. 

The Blaze itself hasn't been updated in what, 5 years? If anyone thinks the watch itself was updated, please post the new firmware version. 

@Onegreenjean Have you figured out how to arrange the order of stats yet? It can be done. Tinker a bit or browse the more active areas of the forum. Maybe even support is caught up by now. 

Best Answer

I agree the old layout was better.  Where do you find what percentage change is on the battery now?  The old Interface had it when you pulled down on Today.

Best Answer
Yes, I did figure out how to adjust what I want to see first on the opening screen. It’s not nearly as easy as it was to set up and I still don’t like the design. It’s kind of fancy and doesn’t use the limited space very well. But now I have the four things I want to see first (steps, heart rate, active minutes and hourly activity) first on the screen and don’t have to scroll down.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
The never knew you could see a power stat for your watch. I set up Notification to tell me when watch power is getting low, which is all I need. And you get a message on your watch screen that power level is low. So, I’m not much help with your question.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
My wife has a MUCH newer FitBit, not a Blaze, and still has the older screen on the app.
Best Answer
0 Votes