Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using a Fitbit blaze without a smartphone

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi - I don't have a computer, only an iPhone and an iPad. Can I use a Fitbit blaze or do I need a computer/laptop to operate it?
Thanks

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions
No computer needed, and a compatable phone will add a lot of function to the Blaze, that a computer won't give you. 

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5
Hi - I don't have a computer, only an iPhone and an iPad. Can I use a Fitbit blaze or do I need a computer/laptop to operate it?
Thanks
Best Answer
The Blaze has aeveral functions that only work while connected to a smart phone, such as read messages, caller ID, connected GPS, calander notifacations, etc.
I computer is not needed to sync if you have a compatible phone, amd you'll still be able to see ypir stats through the computers web browser.
Best Answer
0 Votes
No computer needed, and a compatable phone will add a lot of function to the Blaze, that a computer won't give you. 
Best Answer

@Rich_Laue @Umado77 Very true Rich!

@Umado77 If you have an iPhone that's at least a 4s and above, you should be fine when syncing/setting up. Many Fitbit users are mobile-exclusive, meaning they use their devices exclusively with their compatible mobile phone!

Community Moderator - English/EspañolEmerson | Community Moderator - English/Español

I run all over SF. What's your story?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Merged threads together regarding the same topic so things can look a bit odd.

Wishing a wonderful day #all

Best Answer
0 Votes