Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using the Blaze to take vitals as a nurse

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Any nurse friends out there have suggestions for taking vitals with the Blaze. I have the clock with 2nd hand set up. But my screen shots off after 10 seconds. Im a nursing student so Im really not sure if I should keep this watch or not. I thought vitals took 30 seconds..roughly. And Im not sure I can keep turning my wrist to activate the display...

What do you guys think??

Moderator edit: subject updated for clarity

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

I also have this problem, I wish there was a setting to adjust the length of time that the clock face is displayed so that I can use it take vital signs, preferably 30 seconds-1 minute. I saw another healthcare provider recommended using the stopwatch feature, so I will try that, although I'd prefer not to have to touch my watch.

Best Answer

The stopwatch also turns after 10 seconds:(

Best Answer
0 Votes

I was just about to suggest that you raise a feature request for this and noted that you already have!

I have voted to get you started and provide a link to the request here in case others reading this want to vote for it:

https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Feature-Suggestions/Longer-Screen-Display-for-Nurses-Taking-Vitals/i...

Best Answer
0 Votes