Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vibration feature

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
I have silent alarm and notifications on, yet today, blaze did not vibrate on my alarm nor did it vibrate for my messages. Any ideas what is wrong? Need this feature,
Was working fine before.
Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Well... The restart should help and this should not be a recurring issue. I'd say, keep an eye on it and see how it works after the restart. If you notice this to happen constantly, feel free to reach out to the Support Team and they will be happy to help you out!

Let me know if you need anything else @DanO22060.

Ferdin | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Help others by giving votes and marking helpful solutions as Accepted

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

Hi there @DanO22060. Good to see you around! 🙂

It could be that the vibrating motor is stuck. I'd recommend going to the stop watch or count down features and try them and reset them to see if your tracker vibrates. If it doesn't, it would help restarting your tracker by pressing the left button and the lower right one for about 10-15 seconds until it restarts and after that try it out and see how it goes.

If this doesn't work, feel free to get in touch with the Support Team and they will be happy to help you out!

Best Answer
0 Votes
I shut it down and also reloaded it , so far it's working..this still is not a fix. I have to reset this tracker every time something goes wrong.
Should work right the first time. Little disappointed

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Well... The restart should help and this should not be a recurring issue. I'd say, keep an eye on it and see how it works after the restart. If you notice this to happen constantly, feel free to reach out to the Support Team and they will be happy to help you out!

Let me know if you need anything else @DanO22060.

Best Answer
Thanks, already contacted them. Very nice service 👍🏻
Best Answer

When i bought the Blaze a week ago , the vibration strenght although not as strong as the charge 2 , was noticable when receiving notification. However last couple of days the vibration is very weak. I have tried all trouble shooting steps with no success to resolve this issue. When I called customer support I was given a explanation that this was related to the last firmware upgrade which was installed on the blaze when I initially set it up and Fitbit was working on a new firmware release to fix the issue. Is this true? Do I have to keep returning the product until I get one which works 100% ? Does fitbit check the products thoroughly prior to release ?

Best Answer
0 Votes