Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Water logging and weight management with Fitbit

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi, I had a question about the water one has on board, does the tracker know how much you have had that day or do you just record it as you consume your desired amount..I was also curious about how Blaze tracks ones weight, I set my goal and it shows as of "Today" I am just under lol Can someone elaborate on this?

Moderator edit: Updated title for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi, @California_74, your Blaze itself will not know how much water you drink or how much you weigh.  You will usually need to enter this info manually into your Fitbit app.

If you have wifi scales compatible with Fitbit (Fitbit Aria 2 or Withings/Nokia and there may be others) then your weight will be automatically uploaded.  I also believe that there is a water flask compatible with Fitbit so that it will upload each time you empty it.  

Other than that, as I said, you will need to enter this information yourself.  I hope that answers your question.  Welcome to the forums!

Sense, Charge 5, Inspire 2; iOS and Android

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

Hi, @California_74, your Blaze itself will not know how much water you drink or how much you weigh.  You will usually need to enter this info manually into your Fitbit app.

If you have wifi scales compatible with Fitbit (Fitbit Aria 2 or Withings/Nokia and there may be others) then your weight will be automatically uploaded.  I also believe that there is a water flask compatible with Fitbit so that it will upload each time you empty it.  

Other than that, as I said, you will need to enter this information yourself.  I hope that answers your question.  Welcome to the forums!

Sense, Charge 5, Inspire 2; iOS and Android

Best Answer

Hi there @California_74, welcome to the Fitbit Community Forums! 🙂

I'd like to add to @Julia_G's excellent reply, that you can check this article abut how to log your food and how a food plan works if you're interested in reviewing it. To check the article, click here.

Anything else, we're here ot help!

PS. I'm moving your post to the Android app board for categorization purposes.

Ferdin | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Help others by giving votes and marking helpful solutions as Accepted

Best Answer

Thank you for the intel......yeah I am  learning more and more, I run, do Yoga, martial arts and Kick box, I added those in my wheel house as it were...I just enjoyed a "GPS" run today lol really stoked about seeing the trek I took lol and I also see that one can add food, NOW of course as a newbie I was  thinking that Blaze would know how many calories I had on board! I see I have to log that intel as well.....the cool feature where you can take a pic of the bar code and recieve all the calories and what not is awesome! So many adventures to go on with this lol Thanks again for the reply, happy to be on board!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I actually did have a question about that.....hella cool information....food plans are great to benefit your max potential #goodstuff

Best Answer
0 Votes