Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is the band width of the Fitbit Blaze?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello

I was wondering what is the band width of the Blaze?

I already have many watch bands and I wanted to check which size would fit the Blaze. Thanks

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@Nez @SunsetRunner Our default device bands are about 7/8s of an inch in width. While I can't confirm whether watch bands will work on the device, I'm sure there are possibilities. I was at CES, and there were a few watch enthusiasts who mentioned that it wouldn't be too difficult to put watch bands onto te device. 

Community Moderator - English/EspañolEmerson | Community Moderator - English/Español

I run all over SF. What's your story?

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
8 REPLIES 8

Believe only Fitbit Bands are currently compatible for the Blaze, since the Bands are attached to the Frame where the Blaze will be inserted.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Nez @SunsetRunner Our default device bands are about 7/8s of an inch in width. While I can't confirm whether watch bands will work on the device, I'm sure there are possibilities. I was at CES, and there were a few watch enthusiasts who mentioned that it wouldn't be too difficult to put watch bands onto te device. 

Community Moderator - English/EspañolEmerson | Community Moderator - English/Español

I run all over SF. What's your story?

Best Answer

Cool @EmersonFitbit 😊

Best Answer
0 Votes
Basis peak watch bands look like they will work. Its the same size and connectors. I should have my blaze tomorrow so I will find out.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Checking in to see if you had any luck with the Basis band?  Tks.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have tried several different 22mm replacement watch bands and all have fit and seem to be very secure.

Best Answer
I have several basis peak bands. I can't get them to fit the blaze frame. I assume it's because the end of blaze bands are cut at a diagonal rather than rounded edges like traditional watch bands. How did you get yours to fit?
Best Answer
0 Votes

They don't work natively.  The pin is too long. I replaced the basis pin with the blaze pin and then had to cut down the basis band to fit.

Best Answer