Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What's a Blaze Pebble?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

The good folks at Fitbit were quite rsponsive and when they couldn't solve my 'frozen in place' problem (watch would freeze on one screen and wouldn't advance with swipe and wouldn't reset), they are replacing it. They said they were sending a Blaze Pebble, but I can't find that particular watch online. Anyone know what it is?

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity

Best Answer
34 REPLIES 34

They're replacing mine also - They asked what size and I said small but my watch is a large. Can I send it back if it doesn't fit? I thought I was getting a new watch 

Best Answer
0 Votes
They only sen the middle part. The "pebble". No band.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Me too!!

Best Answer
0 Votes

If it is just the pebble then there is only one size. If asking about sending it back, you will have to ask Fitbit, not the Fitbit users. 

Best Answer

I also had prob w my Alta hr not syncing and it wasn't charging, I used to get a week out of a chg, then it went to four hours on a chg.  Weird.   Never been wet nothing...   when I got help over chat, they checked things it was under warranty as it was eight months old.   When I got form to submit, it asked what color I wanted, what size.....  so I get the email and it says that they are sending a RMA/replacement Alta hr silver/pebble.... never heard of it.    If it is what u are saying, then y did they ask me color and size?  Makes no sense.

Best Answer
0 Votes

In the Fitbit app, under the ACCOUNT section, scroll down to COMPATIABLE APPS, click on it..... a big red square with P on it, Pelaton.   That one is for spinning.  😉

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Artsymom69 it is the actual unit. minus the band

Best Answer

Hi - Yes that what happened to mine and they just sent the pebble without the strap. It was bit odd as they asked me what colour strap I had and was expecting a whole new one. Either way I was happy to get my Blaze 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

I had problems with my Fitbit Blaze and the good people at Fitbit sent me a replacement watch. Very prompt service.  Thanks Fitbit!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there @MFiander. I'm very glad to hear that our team was able to get your Blaze replaced and that you're now back on track! 😄

If you need any more help, feel free to let me know and I'll be happy to help you out!

Ferdin | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Help others by giving votes and marking helpful solutions as Accepted

Best Answer

Let's not forget that fitbit bought the Pebble watch brand back in 2016.  I loved my Pebble.

Best Answer
0 Votes

No, Fitbit did not buy the Pebble brand, which was very much in debt, they simply bought the technology and offered possitions to their developer.

The Pebble hardware still belonged to Pebble.

Best Answer

The standard term for a watch "face" is crystal or dial. The term pebble is still not clear or I could be just plain stupid. I would better understand if it was explained as the whole box that you insert into a Blaze charger. But I get it now.  Thanks.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes the crystal is the watch face, what Fitbit is calling the pebble is the crystal and the hardware the crystal is connected to. 

Basically the pebble is the unit that contains the actual hardware, minus the frame and band. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thank you. That is a more understandable description for myself.
Best Answer
0 Votes