Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When we will have new wristband styles?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

When will you be getting cool fitbit blaze bands similar to those of the apple watch? I especially love the Pride version they just came out with and the sports bands (like the ones for the Charge 2). When will those be available for the blaze?

Moderator edit: Updated subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
7 REPLIES 7

It's great to have you here @Pris32! I don't have any information about when new wristbands will be on sale. However, you can always post your idea in our Feature Suggestion board because those ideas are viewed by our engineers and developers. 

Hope I can continue seeing you around. Smiley Happy

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I wondered the same. 

I really wish Fitbit would make the sports band cause I absolutely hate how the normal band sweats up so badly even with mild exercise. Even when I wasn't exercising, I would be adjusting it on my wrist, although it was tight enough. I find my wrist is a little up and down throughout the day - obviously due to fluid. 

So I could keep enjoying my Blaze (and it got me more inspired to step up my exercising), I bought a 3rd party sports band and haven't looked back! These things are FANTASTIC. My tracker never budges, never sweats! I discovered a new love for my Blaze. 

I can't see me going back to a normal band now. Just wish I could get a genuine Fitbit's sports band!!

Best Answer

What does your band look like?

Best Answer
0 Votes

There are lots of third party bands available on Amazon as well. I have a few and have been happy with all of them. I switch the band to match my clothing for the day (weekend vs. work/office vs. exercise).

Best Answer
0 Votes

Do a search for bands in the feature suggestion forum, there have been plenty of them to add your votes to. If you don't see a request you like then add yours as a suggestion. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have started buying the 3rd party bands as well... even though I only have a couple, I do try switch them up to match my outfit Smiley Happy 

The selection is great out there and the prices you can certainly pick up a few.

Best Answer

These are the bands I have collected so far. The purple is the genuine one I got with my Blaze. 

Still love my sports ones the best! 

IMG_1355.JPG

Best Answer