Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When will the LG G5 be compatible with my blaze?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Looking to see when I can use my phone for the compatibility stuff. It would be convenient. I have an LG G5, and I do a lot of exercising while listening to music so it would be helpful.

Thank you

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

A warm welcome to the Community @AJEvans. Our team is hard working in testing the compatibility of several phones, your patience will be much appreciated. In the meantime, keep in mind that you can still syncing your tracker with a computer. I also recommend keeping an eye on our list of compatible mobile devices for any update.

Catch you later. Woman Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

A warm welcome to the Community @AJEvans. Our team is hard working in testing the compatibility of several phones, your patience will be much appreciated. In the meantime, keep in mind that you can still syncing your tracker with a computer. I also recommend keeping an eye on our list of compatible mobile devices for any update.

Catch you later. Woman Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am hoping the G5 or G6 is added soon!  I want to upgrade to the G6 soon, but it's not on the list. 😞  

Best Answer

Hey Alejandra,

Is there any update on the compatibility of the LG G5 yet? I really like my FitBit Blaze which I just upgraded to from my Alta HR, but am pretty disappointed with all the syncing issues.  Pleeeease tell me you guys are actually trying to pair the LG G5 with the Blaze.  Thanks.

Best Answer