Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where can I see my heart rate activity?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I've got the Blaze and the fitbit app on Android. I bought it specifically to measure my heart rate over a period of time - including exercise, resting and normal day-day activities.

The HR monitor appears to be working on the Blaze - at least, when I look, it is showing a number.

But..... What I cannot see is where to view my past Heart rates over a period of time. All I can see on the Android app is my resting state.

So, is it possible to do what I want and, if so, how do I get it?

Thanks for any advice

Alan

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@alansh You could do that, but I wonder if leaving it in activity mode for long periods would drain your battery.  Not sure though - I have never tried it. You can also tap on your heartrate icon and then tap on a daily heartrate log and it will pull up a graph of your daily heartrate.  Tap on the graph to enlarge it and then you can then swipe through to see previous days. 

hr.jpg

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

Hi @alansh, 

When I went to my Android Fitbit Dashboard, I found BPM Resting and tapped on it. I found that it gives me heart rate line and bar diagrams for day, week, month, 3 month, 1 year.  Three things to check would be to restart your Fitbit app on the smartphone, restart the actual Fitbit device, and turn on Bluetooth.  What happens after you've done those?

Best Answer
0 Votes

@alansh The only graphical, historical heartrate info you will find is resting heartrate.  You can click on any logged activities and see your heartrate info for that workout session, but it is not graphed anywhere to compare it to previous workout sessions.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks both. I think I understand it better now.

It only records "activities". So, if I want to just see what I am doing "normally" (i.e. not doing a specific exercise), I can just start off a "workout" activity and leave it running. Then, when it's finished and I sync, it should show me my heartrate over the course of that "activity".

I think that's it - does anyone know different?

regards

Alan

Best Answer
0 Votes

@alansh You could do that, but I wonder if leaving it in activity mode for long periods would drain your battery.  Not sure though - I have never tried it. You can also tap on your heartrate icon and then tap on a daily heartrate log and it will pull up a graph of your daily heartrate.  Tap on the graph to enlarge it and then you can then swipe through to see previous days. 

hr.jpg

Best Answer

That's great. I didn't know you could do that.

I'm not too worried about battery life as I tend to charge it overnight (I don't use it when sleeping)

Many thanks

Alan

Best Answer
0 Votes