Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where to find the description of Exercises

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Where can I find a description of each exercise available for the Blaze?

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Great video at the bottom of this article @Goosse1962 that show how to find the most current list on your mobile

Video

Community Council Member

WmChapman | TX

Ionic, Versa, Blaze, Surge, Charge 2, 3 SE, AltaHR, Flex2, Ace, Aria, iPhoneXR "Every fitbit counts"

Be sure to visit Fitbit help if more help is needed.

Best Answer

@wmchapman, Thank you for your response.

I don't see anything in the link that I didn't already know. If I just go by that article/video, then I need to select each activity and test it out to find out what it does. I will also need to swap in other activities to the list of 7 to see what how they work. That is a lot of effort.

What is the difference between walk and hike? I.E. Why would I use hike instead of walk? I see them as the same activity.

What is spinning? I have seen it suggested as a substitute for exercises that users don't find in the list.

Does anyone know where to find a list of the exercises with a description of what they track and whether they use GPS or not. I.E. walk uses GPS and treadmill does not. I use treadmill when walking where GPS isn't available.

I hope this clarifies what I mean by 'description'.

Thank you and have a Terrific day!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I think of s hike as being longer, and walking across varied terrain, walk more like locally. They probably are the same, but with different titles for classification purposes.

Best Answer

It's great to see you around @Goosse1962@wmchapman and @Rich_Laue thanks for stopping by.

Could you please be more specific about the description you want to see on the Blaze? Are the shortcut exercises or the exercises that are in the FitStar feature?

Hope to hear from you soon. Woman Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer