Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Which Exercise will not track steps

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello All, I would like to log circuit training live via the exercise/circuit training mode on my Blaze. I would like to Not have the steps taken during this exercise tracked toward my daily total. In other words I want to track my daily total steps without the exercise portion of my day. Is this possible? It looks like the exercises track steps and add them to my daily total. Thanks.

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

With Circuit training there are some steps involved so it will add steps. I'm sorry but  there is no way around it

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanks. Is there another choice as a substitute that won't track them?
Best Answer
0 Votes

Just my opinion but, I learned not to take step accuracy too serious real quick with the Blaze. Any arm motion can count as steps. You'll even get steps while driving. I first noticed while Bike riding. My steps go up on the bike, therefore there was no way I'd know how many actual steps I took in a day. It's still a great motivation tool though. I won't make my daily numbers sitting around.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for the info. We have health challenges at work for extra money in our HSA accounts. You track steps on a daily basis, and also get points for exercise. They ask that we don't count steps during exercise as they convert the exercise to steps, and this would be double counting. When I had an old pedometer, I would just take it off when exercising. I can just take my Blaze off as well.

Best Answer
0 Votes