Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why won't my Blaze watch face change?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I decided to change my watch face (the skimpy four that we have are getting old, as long as we're on the subject) from the flare to the zone, but it changed to the original. So then I tried to change to the original and it changed back to the flare. Then, to test the idea that it was changing to the face to the right of the one selected, I tried the ugly pop face. It changed to the zone. Then, I tried to change it back to the original and, of course, it threw the flare up on my watch (even though, in all of these situations, the watch face I had selected was shown as so in the app). Now, no matter what I select, it doesn't change from the flare. I have restarted my iPod and my Blaze (three times for the iPod) and it hasn't fixed it. I am at a loss.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions
I don't know what is happenning, but try changing the face from the device manager on the web at. https://www.fitbit.com/settings/device
Then sync which ever way you normally do.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3
I don't know what is happenning, but try changing the face from the device manager on the web at. https://www.fitbit.com/settings/device
Then sync which ever way you normally do.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you for the help.

After another restart, I got it back to the point where it will change to a watch face which I haven't selected. I went and checked on it from the link which you gave me, and it also shows the wrong face selected. It appears to be on a server level.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Actually, changing the setting from the computer seems to work. I changed it online, and then went and synced from the iPod, as described. Now everything seems to be all correct. Strange. It seems one of the components was getting/giving incorrect information.

Best Answer
0 Votes