Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Will retail stores carry at $199.95?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Will the price still be $199 when it hits the stores?

Moderator edit: edited title for clarity

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@CoolBama@matt9013Word on the street is that it will remain at a cool $199.95, as seen here for pre-order.

Erick | Community Moderator

It's all about the food! What's Cooking?

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

I would guess so. $199 seems to be the final price and most likely the price it will always be until a price drop or a store decides to have it on sale (black Friday etc)

Best Answer

@CoolBama@matt9013Word on the street is that it will remain at a cool $199.95, as seen here for pre-order.

Erick | Community Moderator

It's all about the food! What's Cooking?

Best Answer
Ive noticed that unless a store puts a fitbit model on sale, they normally sell at the suggested retail price.
Best Answer

Best Buy has it listed for pre order at $199.....and the prices of the bands are also the same as on fitbit.com.  I traded in HIlton Honors points for $300 Best Buy credit to pre-order.  Funny thing is I have the black-large Blaze in my cart along with the large brown leather band.  When at checkout it shows a ship date of 3/1 for the band but says release date for the blaze has yet to be determined.  I would bet that is the same for the band.....but can fitbit clarify if the bands might be out earlier then the watch itself?

Best Answer
0 Votes

@racertempo That sounds like an error with the cart - I image the 3/1 date is just a placeholder, as everything should ship at the same time sometime in March. I'll see if I can get that corrected to avoid confusion.

Best Answer