Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Will steps transfer

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
Hi everyone,

I just purchased a Blaze and will be transferring from a Charge. I wanted to know if my steps will transfer or will my step count start over again? If they will transfer what steps need to be taken to ensure they do so?
Best Answer
0 Votes
2 BEST ANSWERS

Accepted Solutions
As long as you link the new device to the same account your steps will be saved. Note that your account can handle multiple devices at the same time. I have a blaze, surge and charge that I use interchangeably and the software keeps track of them all.
While your Fitbit charges or you just want to catch your breath, join us on the Lifestyle Discussions

Community Council Member

Warren | Cincinnati, OH

Versa Lite, Ionic, Charge3, Inspire HR, Blaze(retired), Alta( retired),- Pixel 3

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer

@Chirré The "Fitbit cloud" stores your true step count. Just be sure and sync Charge first, then setup Blaze and start wearing it.

Aria, Fitbit MobileTrack on iOS. Previous: Flex, Force, Surge, Blaze

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3
As long as you link the new device to the same account your steps will be saved. Note that your account can handle multiple devices at the same time. I have a blaze, surge and charge that I use interchangeably and the software keeps track of them all.
While your Fitbit charges or you just want to catch your breath, join us on the Lifestyle Discussions

Community Council Member

Warren | Cincinnati, OH

Versa Lite, Ionic, Charge3, Inspire HR, Blaze(retired), Alta( retired),- Pixel 3

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer
Thanks! Just to make sure I'm understanding correctly, if I'm at 5,000 steps on my charge once I set up my Blaze my steps will began counting at 5,000?
Best Answer
0 Votes

@Chirré The "Fitbit cloud" stores your true step count. Just be sure and sync Charge first, then setup Blaze and start wearing it.

Aria, Fitbit MobileTrack on iOS. Previous: Flex, Force, Surge, Blaze

Best Answer