Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Would like to see new type of challenges

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Fitbit, can you guys please introduce new challenges? I'd really like to see calories burned challenges or max workouts for the week challenges and even circuit challenges. Please consider this suggestion for an update. I'd definitely do challenges if they were more workout or calories burned based.

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi @SunsetRunner

Feel free to add your vote / comment to @nicC 's suggestion on the Feature Requests subforum:

The more votes increases the chance of the developers integrate the functionality.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Hi @SunsetRunner

Feel free to add your vote / comment to @nicC 's suggestion on the Feature Requests subforum:

The more votes increases the chance of the developers integrate the functionality.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you @SunsetRunner I knew this request existed, but was unable to find it.

Best Answer

Kewly @Rich_Laue Cat Happy

Cat

Best Answer
0 Votes

I agree with the need for more/other challenges. I recently injured my heel and have had to shift from playing basketball,  which gives me lots of steps,  to lifting weights which doesn't. I was thinking an active minutes challenge would be good. There are a lot of ways to be active without getting a lot of steps. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

It's great to have you here @SunsetRunner! New Challenges will be a great idea, you may want to vote for this idea Active Minutes Challenge. Those suggestions are viewed by our engineers and developers. 

Hope I can continue seeing you around! 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer