Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

blaze and text messages

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
So I got my blaze yesterday and had no problem syncing it with my Samsung Galaxy Note III but here is the problem I get notifications when a text comes in but it's just a green bubble that says messaging with a white bubble under it that says new message but it doesn't say who it's from or what the message says. I just can't figure it out and it's driving me crazy
Best Answer
110 REPLIES 110

Hello! I was wondering if you could help me? I have a Fitbit blaze and its paired to my Apple iPad and when I receive messages, on my watch, it says 'Now Messages' . (I just got this watch a few hours ago and I don't know what this feature does) thanks for helping

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi you should true off your Fitbit watch then see if that works or sync it if doesn't uninstall the app then reinstall it good luck I hope that work for you

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

go to  your phone as if you were going to text someone . At the top of your page there should be a search bar and  on the right click those 3dots then click settings now click the notifications then turn on now turn on preview message restart fitbit . that's how i got mine to work, I never had the preview on.

@HullBlaze wrote:

Tried all of the above and stil getting new message in bubble 😞 

Best Answer
0 Votes

G

@HullBlaze wrote:

Go to  your phone as if you were going to text someone . At the top of your page there should be a search bar and  on the right click those 3dots then click settings now click the notifications then turn on now turn on preview message restart fitbit . that's how i got mine to work, I never had the preview on.

@HullBlaze wrote:

Best Answer
0 Votes

Don't forget to restart your fitbit

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello,

was this on the iPhone? I have iPhone 7plus and no text notifications come thru

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the same promble but I'm using a  Galaxy S8 so how do I fix IT it does not show text or who it is from help me please 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi have you tried to sync or it turn off Bluetooth and pair it again

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes
I will try that now with blue tooth
Best Answer
0 Votes
Ok good luck

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer