Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

blaze doestnt recharge only red battery indicater blinks

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

after 11 month of use my balze wont charge...its getting current from cradle as i shutdown it n put it in cradle it gets on n battery indicator starts blinking in upper left corner but device dont get charge....no hard reset helped me...is there anything i could do?i dont know if it gets returned or how to return it..if not how to get it repaired

plz help me

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hey there @Khalid_khan! Thank you for the troubleshooting that you've tried. In this case, I would to make sure that you're properly charging your tracker and you can also try restarting it

Currently, there's no place to repair your tracker. However, if you have done the procedure I posted above and your tracker is still not charging let me know, because Customer Support always have options for you. 

Thanks for your advice @ButterflywingsSmiley Happy

Keep me posted! 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
10 REPLIES 10

It is possible that it is the wire and not the Blaze.  Try charging it from a computer

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey there @Khalid_khan! Thank you for the troubleshooting that you've tried. In this case, I would to make sure that you're properly charging your tracker and you can also try restarting it

Currently, there's no place to repair your tracker. However, if you have done the procedure I posted above and your tracker is still not charging let me know, because Customer Support always have options for you. 

Thanks for your advice @ButterflywingsSmiley Happy

Keep me posted! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Tysm I contacted customer service n told them i aint currently residing in USA where i bought it.

They were very helpful n sending me replacement here in pakistan.

I m totally amazed by their service n feel my decision to buy blaze over garmin or other product was right

5 star for fitbit 🙂

Best Answer

I'm glad to hear that you got such an amazing experience with Customer Support @Khalid_khan! Hope you can continue enjoying Fitbit Blaze. Robot Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes

My Blaze went blank for 2 days with no flashing lights anywhere. Tried the solution offered by pressing the single button on the left and the bottom button on the right for 10 plus seconds with no luck.  Then suddenly it only flashes red when I tried to charge it, one hour later it started working again. Do not know why so I will keep it. If the problem happens again, I have to believe the watch is on its last leg. Its about 3 years old.

Best Answer

This is exactly what is happening g with mine and it is also 3 yrs old. I am so upset! I can't reset it it's completely dead now. I cleaned contacts gently, I tried other ports, with computer in wall. I have to try to call I guess

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am having the same issue. I have had my Blaze for a couple of years and never had any problems until last week. I have tried your proposed solutions but they haven’t worked. Is it just a write off at this point? Any additional help you could provide would be much appreciated. Thanks. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the same problem. We’re you able to fix the problem or end up buying a new watch?  Thanks. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
I had to buy a new watch
Best Answer
0 Votes
No. I eventually gave up and bought a new tracker.

Sent from my iPad
Best Answer
0 Votes