Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

bluetooth in settings won't stay paired

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Blaze is not synching unless I manually go into settings and pair , Bluetooth appears as "OFF" every time I check settings

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi there @dgermuga, great to see you in the Fitbit Community Forums! 🙂

I'm sorry you're having problems keeping your Blaze connected to your phone. I'd first like to know what phone you're using for syncing. Please make sure that it's a compatible device if this is the first time you're getting your tracker to sync. For that, you can check this list of compatible devices.

Now, also, I'd like to make sure that you're checking that your tracker is connected from the Fitbit app and not on the Bluetooth settings on your phone itself as it's from the app that it will sync. If you open up your app, look at the icon of your Blaze at the top left corner and tap, swipe down and hold and you'll see that it says either connected, syncing or looking.

If it doesn't seem to sync, you can try to restart your Blaze. You can easily do this by pressing the left and lower right buttons for 10-12 seconds. This will make your tracker to rebootAfter that, see if you're able to sync it without a problem and if you need more help, please, let me know!

Ferdin | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Help others by giving votes and marking helpful solutions as Accepted

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine too, it is so frustrating! Never picks up notifications. Always switches off from paired. I have a Samsung S7.

Best Answer
0 Votes