Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

can you put 2 Blaze on same account?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I know the Blaze is being retired, but I love mine (even with the glitches) and invested a bunch of money into other bands and frames.  I would like to get a second one so when I am charging one, I can wear the other.  So question is 2 fold:

1 - can you have 2 Blaze synced to your account?

2 - is the Blaze still available for purchase from Fitbit or other sellers?  I purchased one off amazon and it will not turn on, figured I got a dude.

TYIA

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @tammyvb   you can't have two of the same style Fitbit on your account. Why not watch a movie, work at your computer, take a shower or nap while you're charging your Blaze? Fitbit isn't selling it, but you have to be careful buying it from anyone else. Example: the One and Zip are also retired, but people are selling them for a huge price on Amazon. The Zip cost $69 at the most from Fitbit and Amazon has a seller that is asking $200. Only authorized retailers can result in a warranty being honored by Fitbit. 

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer
0 Votes

You cannot have 2 of any tracker model on the same account.

Fitbit discontinued the Blaze years ago.  You might be able to find one from another seller, but it would have been made years ago, even if not used yet.  And make sure it is from an authorized seller if you want it warrantied.

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer