Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cracked screen on blaze

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

hi can somebody help my screen on my blaze has a cracked across the screen the night before I put it to charge I don't know if it felt or it cracked  wen it was charging  I called the support team and I spoked to them and they told me to send the pictures and reference number with the pictures and I did and and they email me back saying they can only help me with 25%discount on another one and I only used it for less then a month and now I'm afraid if i used it wen i exercise it's going to get worst can someone advise please

Moderator edit: Format

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

A warm welcome to the Community @arty1015. Could you please tell me how the screen of your Blaze cracked? In the meantime, I recommend taking a look at our warranty policy.

Catch you later. 

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes
hi Alejandra I had it charging over night on my night stand and I don't know if it because the some mechanical problem when it was charging or if it felt from the night stand ,I'm just disappointed on the blaze because if is to use wen u exercising but is this sensible to cracking from anything so u really can't use to exercise if u going to have to be worried about not scratching it or cracking it ,

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
Best Answer
0 Votes