Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

fitbit blaze shape for women

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi, I am interested in getting the blaze but it seems as if the shape/size is aimed at men. In a couple of articles about it after CES it says ''fitbit is working on a more tapered and scooped design'' to appeal more to women. Is this true? I assume it woud be releasd at a later time if so...

http://mashable.com/2016/01/05/fitbit-blaze/#iXMqOT4f58qU

thanks

Best Answer
75 REPLIES 75

@PeterWabbit wrote:

OK, that's great... but it still doesn't tell you what the size of the entire watch is so the consumer can gauge for themselves how it will wear on a human wrist. You can see pics but we need actual measurements.

This should help:

Blaze-Watch-Moto360-360Sport.jpg

Source: http://www.wsj.com/articles/fitbit-blaze-review-a-fitness-smartwatch-in-need-of-more-smarts-and-styl...

From left to right: Blaze, Apple Watch, Moto 360, Moto 360 Sport.

Aria, Fitbit MobileTrack on iOS. Previous: Flex, Force, Surge, Blaze

Best Answer

I looked for stores in area that had a pre-view of the Blaze and found none. Will it be in retail outlets on March 1st for viewing/testing??

Best Answer

Ive just taken delivery of my blaze and I love it 12798874_10207771578301553_7621469316356327335_n.jpg

Best Answer

I have extremly small wrist and received my Blaze today. I too was concerned about the size but after putting it on I fell in love!!!! Is it big...YES, too big...NO, or at least I don't think so. Smiley Happy

Here's a picture - yes it looks very big but I like it.20160229_175046_resized.jpg

Best Answer

They look great folks! Mine should be here Wednesday.

Best Answer

@goldmc9 @Lgee They look great on your wrists, and I love the Flare clock face! Nice nice!

Community Moderator - English/EspañolEmerson | Community Moderator - English/Español

I run all over SF. What's your story?

Best Answer

@EmersonFitbit wrote:

@goldmc9 @Lgee They look great on your wrists, and I love the Flare clock face! Nice nice!

Its so comfy I used to have to fiddle with my charge HR to adjust it in the day but the blaze nopw just sits there and it feels a bit glam too I keep changing the face cant decide which I like more

Best Answer
Whoo hoo!! I should be able to try on today and get the Blaze!!! Best Buy... I'm counting on you to have one on display!!!
Best Answer
Go Best Buy!! They had demo in store and it's awesome. All concern about face size answered.. big, but not too big! ! Camel leather band is as nice as I 'd hoped. Love it!
Best Answer
It's not. It's like a plate on my wrist, and the band size for a small is really like a Men's medium.
Best Answer
0 Votes
Looks pretty chunky, but my wrist is just a hair over 5". Wear a small CHARGE HR.
Best Answer
I was dieing for the plum blaze. After wearing it for a week I noticed the surge and now I want it. :(. The blaze is pretty cool though it does look like a men's watch on a small wrist I love it.
Best Answer
Funny how that goes. I have Chg HR, then wanted Surge but saw Blaze!! before I bought it.. So now HR and Blaze with camel band!! Hope to get this week!!
Best Answer
I haven't seen the camel band for the blaze. I wear that color alot so I
have to look into it. Thanks for sharing.
Best Answer
Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes
Just got the blaze and loving the features. It is very big on my wrist so it would awesome when new bands come out.
Rbrockport
Best Answer
I agree that the small band size is a bit long. I have it in notch #2. Otherwise it slides around on my 5 & 1/2 inch wrist. Otherwise I love it! Don't mind the device or frame size.
Best Answer
Great to hear.. I love the features of this device yet I am not used to using a watch or something so large.
Rbrockport
Best Answer
0 Votes
To me the Blaze is on the non-masculine side. A little too pretty. Fitbit has to compromise so both sexes would accept the style of the Balze.
Best Answer
0 Votes
Well the issue is that its large on woman with small wrist.. I am not used to wearing a watch. I wanted the Alta but I love the features of this.. And I am sure they will get better as all the bugs are gotten out
Rbrockport
Best Answer
0 Votes