Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone X is not working with my blaze!

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

How frustrating! You get a new phone for Christmas and all your challenges and steps are not syncing! How long will it be before the app will work? 

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

I’m having trouble with syncing my iPhone X as well. Fitbit’s troubleshooting says to “update your Blaze to the latest firmware version (17.8.401.3) to resolve the issue.“... That’s great,  but I can’t find that update anywhere...

I’m currently using firmware version (17.8.402.1) and I don’t see any updates available in the Fitbit app or on my iPhone app store.  If anyone knows where I can get the update, please share.

Best Answer

Super frustrating my braze won’t sync to my new iPhone X! I enter the 4 digit code and keep getting an error message 😔 hopefully this gets fixed soon

Best Answer
0 Votes

Following as I have same issue. Firmware is 17.8.4021.

Fitbit support—please comment!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey Everyone! 

Thanks for the troubleshoot and details that you've mentioned. Currently, iPhone X isn't listed as supported and this is why it's not syncing as normal. Fitbit is always adding new devices to the list but before they test each one as once it's listed all the features should totally work. 

Additionally, you can try this syncing troubleshoot, this may make your device start syncing with your tracker but I'm afraid I can't assure it will completely work. 

Your patience and understanding is appreciated! Robot Happy 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer