Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

my blaze won't turn on

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I wanted to use my blaze after a year so I put it on charge and it started showing full battery in 5 minutes ...but when I removed the watch from the charging dock..the watch does not start ..what do I do

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

If a restart won't help, you are probably out of luck as a lithium battery left discharged over any period of time can be permanently damaged.

Best Answer
0 Votes

how do I restart it and can the lithium battery be replaced?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @tarekxx, it is nice to see you back! I'll be glad to help you out with your Blaze not turning on. 

Thanks @SunsetRunner for jumping in! It is correct, in this case we would recommend trying a restart. You can find the steps on the article: How do I restart my Fitbit device?

The battery on Blaze can't be replaced, if you continue to have any issues with its battery, let us know and we'll be glad to continue assisting you. 

Selma | Community Moderator, Fitbit
Best Answer
0 Votes

I tried pushing the back and bottom right button for 15 seconds nothing happened

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @tarekxx , thanks for getting back and for trying the recommended troubleshooting! 

I've reached our support team and they confirmed they are following up with you on this. 

Please let  me know if you have additional questions. 

Selma | Community Moderator, Fitbit
Best Answer
0 Votes