Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

new Blaze user -- options for table tennis?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Just got my new Blaze a few days ago. Loving it so far, but only really used it for the basics the first few days.

I want to know what I can track when playing table tennis, and some tips for how to do that.

Thanks!

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Welcome to the Community @mattor. Of course there's an option to have Tennis in your Blaze exercises. You just need to do the following from a computer:

1. Go to Settings

2. Go to Devices

3. Scroll down to exercise shortcuts

4. Click Edit Exercise Shortcuts

5. Select Tennis

6. Click Save

7. Sync

Let me know the outcome. Woman Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Alejandra,

thanks for the quick response. 

my question was specifically about table tennis (ping pong).

Would the general tennis settings apply, or is there something that might work better?

thanks! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome back @mattor. Yes, there isn't an option for ping pong but you can manually log this activity by doing the following from your Android Fitbit app:

1. Tap the exercise tile. 
2. Tap the timer in the top right corner; this will take you to the Mobile Run screen. 
3. Tap "Log" at the top of the screen. 
4. Log your activity. 

Keep the stepping up! Woman Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi Alejandra --

That's not the interface that I see. If I go to the exercise tile, I get a choice of the up-to-7 exercises that I have within the tile. There will then be a "Let's Go!" display with an arrow, selecting the arrow (or lower button) will start the timer.

I tried "Workout" yesterday. I also noticed that while the "Workout" timer was going, I couldn't switch to any other tile.

Is that correct, and is "Workout" the best option for tracking?

Best Answer
0 Votes