Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to sync Blaze to my computer

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

the ap on my computer does not load any more it just sends me to a login where it won't let me login

says i have to download files and build an ap

Andy2023_0-1696359306513.png

this is what is on my computer and doesn't run any more is their a newer version that I can use/get that will work

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello @Andy2023 and welcome to the Community.  Fitbit deactivated both Fitbit Connect and the Windows 10 app last October.  You must sync with a compatible Android or Apple smartphone tablet.   You can see your stats on your web dashboard at fitbit.com.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Hello @Andy2023 and welcome to the Community.  Fitbit deactivated both Fitbit Connect and the Windows 10 app last October.  You must sync with a compatible Android or Apple smartphone tablet.   You can see your stats on your web dashboard at fitbit.com.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer

Thank You LZee spect I'll have to get a different watch

Best Answer

Despite fitbit saying they want devices to be used for research, forcing users to use a mobile device makes it considerably more difficult to use these devices for research purposes.  My devices are virtually useless if I need to also provide mobile devices for syncing.  Very poor choice.  Mobile devices are not as user friendly as fitbit perceives.  I would much rather use a computer to monitor information than a mobile device.

Best Answer