Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

number of calories burned jumped to 5000+

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi,

My fitbit is showing that I have burned 5000+ calories today (at 14:24)  despite not doing any exercise.  Yesterday I burned 4600 off for the whole day doing 2 hours + exercise.   The graphs for calories burnt today also do not reflect the final amount given with at a max of 41 calories burned off per 5 minutes (yesterday the peak amount was 77 calories burnt per 5 minute period). 

How do I rest the amount of calories to reflect a "normal" amount of calories burnt which would be about 2800?

Best, 

AJD

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

@AJD87 Welcome to the Fitbit Community! I moved your post to the Blaze Board as there are more chances for you to get an answer to your inquiry here. Thanks for posting the experience you are having with the calories burned on Blaze. 

It is not possible to rest those calories manually. You could delete any exercises tracked by Blaze and then log them manually; manually adding the calories burned per exercise.

However, there is a fix for this. Usually, when your tracker shows an increased amount of calories burned is because there could be something wrong on your personal settings (height, weight, age, gender, etc.). Please double check them to make sure they are correct.

Also, perform a restart on your Blaze. This could also help you out with this. 

Hope this helps. Let me know how it goes! Smiley Happy

Santi | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Like my response? Vote for it! Also, accept as solution!

Best Answer