Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

phone calls go to blaze, but not messages

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have had the blaze for nearly two years and love it.  ....or loved it.  I have gone through different phones and never a problem with syncing.  A week ago I reset all my phone settings and can no longer get text messages to appear on the blaze.  I have checked and double checked settings, restarted, uninstalled, reinstalled, everything.  Nothing works.  Phone calls show up on the watch, but no text messages.  I thought maybe my blaze just wasn't working anymore given its age --- the good thing, Blaze has longevity as that was not the problem  The new one has the exact same issues.  Everything but text messages come through.  Notification settings are exactly the same for messages as they are for phone but different results - phone messages come through, but not text messages.  I have an iPhone with the latest update ...which has thrown in a few more "features" so it has to either be a setting that is blocking messages but not calls, or the latest update isn't compatible with blaze.  Help!

Best Answer
20 REPLIES 20

Also when I first looked at the fitbitbit had a ‘notifications’ option under settings on the watch screen. Now ‘notifications’ is not there under settings.

Best Answer
0 Votes