Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Tracker not found" when trying to sync

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Trying to sync my Blaze running s/w version 17.8.301.7 with my Samsung galaxy S7 and all I get is the message "Tracker not found      Dismiss".  They had been syncing quite happily up until 08:45 yesterday morning, then they just stopped.  I have tried re-pairing, switching off bluetooth. switching off Blaze. rebooting blaze (Left & Right button). Nothing, absolutly nothing, just  "Tracker not found".  Blaze is recording my data, just not communicating it with anything no matter what I try!

HELP please! 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

S

Sorted!!  Re-start phone. Simple and straight forward. think this solution should be posted as a sticky.! No data lost, took all of 15-20 seconds and a day and 1/2 's data synced.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
7 REPLIES 7

S

Sorted!!  Re-start phone. Simple and straight forward. think this solution should be posted as a sticky.! No data lost, took all of 15-20 seconds and a day and 1/2 's data synced.

Best Answer

Same problem here with Oneplus One, i have same error tracker not found. Somewone have a solution.

Oneplus one android 6.0.1

Fitbit app 2.38

Blaze firmware 17.8.301.7

And if i m stay near my phone the sync work, but when i m working i don t have phone with me, and when i comeback blaze don t wont to sync with oneplus. I can sync it just with a phone reboot a blaze reboot a bluetooth reboot etc etc etc. I just won t to know if is an application problem, firmware or is my phone.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @iaine Welcome to the Fitbit Community! I am happy to hear your tracker was able to sync with your phone now! Thank you for the trying some trouble shooting you've done! 

@Kokkisimo Please tell me what trouble shooting you've done! 

You can check our tips when your tracker is not syncing. 

Hope this helps. Keep me posted! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@MoungjeanLee I can t sync blaze with oneplus one, i try previous version of app but nothing, i try previous version android ( 5.0 ) but nothing, i try another rom ( Oxygen Os ) but nothing.

The phone only sync if i unpair blaze and i do the first sync, but if i move away from the phone for a couple of hours on my return will not work. I returned a blaze to amazon thinking was faulty, but this new blaze have the same problem. My phone never had problems with bluetooth, so i think the problem is in the android app, blaze firmware or is not optimized with oneplus one because my friend have a google nexus 6p with android 6.0 ( Like me ) same blaze firmware and same version app with zero problem.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Kokkisimo

Thank you for the sharing. It is frustrating that you are still experiencing same issues after you tried the tips i provided. 

Please contact our support and I am sure they will be happy to assist you!  

Best Answer
0 Votes

The "accepted solution" sounds great, but it doesn't work for me.  Even if I restart my Galaxy S7 AND restart my Blaze, I still get "Tracker not found...Dismiss," even after several tries.  Nothing else works either--like turning bluetooth Off and On, etc..  This happens with the Blaze less than 6" from the phone.  Usually, it will eventually sync--maybe several hours later.  Phone and Blaze software are up to date.  This behavior has been happening for several weeks.  VERY annoying.  BTW, I can also sync to an iPad.  When the Blaze will not sync with the Galaxy S7, it will not sync with the iPad either.

Best Answer

Tracker not found.  Tracker not found.  Tracker not found.  I am sick of "tracker not found" as many as three times a day.  Rebooting my Galaxy S7 does nothing.  The only thing that works for me is rebooting my Blaze.  Okay--that works, but I'm tired of having to do it several times daily.  That is NOT a "solved" problem.  All software is up to date on Blaze and S7.  Bluetooth setup is correct and unchanged since back before the problem started 3-4 months ago.

Best Answer