Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

when is fitbit blood pressure coming?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Some cheep trackers can monitor blood pressure with good accuracy. When will fitbit add this to their app? Cant be that hard to write the programme needed and may increase sales. Would help with all sports and anyone wanting to track & show doc levels for health monitoring.

Best Answer
84 REPLIES 84

A manual recording of blood pressure would be a request for the Fitbit app. This conversation is about getting a tracker to detect the blood pressure. Have you voted for the not so popular request? The more votes, especially when iver a short period of time, the better chance of the developers responding. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you for replies,

Voted when seen but appears a low level ask so not expecting it.

My health has improved over the years since 1st post and can refer back to my omeron reader if when needing a check.

Moderator Edit: Formatting

Best Answer

I think time has changed 😛 

It is over 1700 now for the BP 🙂

Best Answer

When will fitbit start tracking and recording blood pressure automatically. Even cheap smartwatches can do this.

Best Answer

I would argue that it is impossible to accurately approximate anything, because approximations are by definition inaccurate... You can either approximate something, or accurately calculate it. An exact approximation is an oxymoron 😅

Best Answer
0 Votes