Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

All my challenges are gone

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I hard reset my phone, removed and re downloaded the app for iPhone but when I sign in all my challenges are gone as if I am in none (I was in 5-6 currently).

everything else seems fine synching etc never had this happen before but sure can't figure out what's going on.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Seems to have been a glitch this morning everything is working again very odd never seen that happen.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Sorry @Mrmom  I'm unable to help, but for a better audience I've moved your non hardware question out if the hardware and into the app forum. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Mrmom, thanks for joining us, it's great to see new faces around the Community. It's nice to see you around too @Rich_Laue, thanks for keeping the forums well organized! Smiley Happy

Which challenges were you currently working on? Had you just accepted the challenges or were old ones? It's possible the information is not updating correctly when the app is syncing with our servers, in which case I would like to suggest the following:

• Force-close the app by double tapping the home button on your phone and swiping the app up.
  • Log out from the Fitbit app, restart your phone and log back in. 

I hope this can be helpful, give it a try and keep me posted in case you need anything else! Smiley Wink

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes

Seems to have been a glitch this morning everything is working again very odd never seen that happen.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Mrmom, I hope you're doing well, thanks for taking the time to reply and letting me know that everything is working fine again, I'm very glad. 

In case you have some spare time, I would like to invite you to visit our Discussions board where you will find great tips and encouragement from other members.

Happy stepping! Smiley Very Happy

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes

All my challenges have disappeared. Logged out of app. Deleted app then reinstalled it. Turned phone off (iPhone) 

started new challenges (weekend warrior) - these do not show. 

Tried again and it says I'm in 10 challenges but can not see any!!!

help please

Best Answer