Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Celebration animations meaning

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I noticed Charge 2 shows different celebration screens when you reach your goal and they don't seem to be random.

Usually I get the rocket when I reach my goal in a short time and fireworks when late in the evening.

but what about all the others? I'd like to be able to recognize them so I can evaluate my day performance.

thanks. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

I thought they where just random.. Maybe do some testing and let us know. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

They could be random but I guess it's not the case. I get fireworks on 95% of times and I only got rocket when I reached my goal doing lots of steps in a short timeframe. So I guess there should be a meaning.

there are still boubles (maybe reaching goal before evening?) and the star pattern I've no idea why it appears.

if anyone has more info about it, it would be very useful, as it seems a nice feature to monitor daily activity. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I've only paid attention to the three: The Rocket, the Fireworks and the bubble/grid pattern. Are there others?

Best Answer
0 Votes

This really helped, maybe another one is your step goal, when I mess around and have 500 goal does the bubbles and shapes, others just random

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello

did you get an answer for this in the end? I am so curious!

thanks!

Best Answer
0 Votes