Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 2 will not connect to iPhone 6s on iOS 11.1.2

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have a brand new, out of the box Charge 2.  It has a fully charged battery.  I charged it overnight.  I go to the Fitbit App, go to settings, click "Add a device: Select Charge 2: Acknowledge the Parts: Accept the Terms: The search finds the Charge 2, give a 4 digit code, I enter the code and the phone just spins saying "Connecting" but never connects.  It does this the first two times at which point I reset the App- turn off and on bluetooth, then try to connect again, then on the 3rd time it gives the code during the connection phase, the phone says connecting, then the fitbit goes black.  Please help me to get this connected.  

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi there, @krhorn2. Sorry about the issues you're having. Here are a couple things you can try. 

- Re-start your Charge 2. Instructions are here. Do this three times in quick succession. 

- Check the Bluetooth settings on your iPhone. If by chance, your Fitbit device is already showing up there, "forget" it. 

- When you are ready to add the device to your account, move into a room that has no other Bluetooth devices. Try again to connect your Charge 2.

Please let us know if that works. 

Best Answer
0 Votes