Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 2 won't stay charged longer than a minute

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My trackers screen goes crazy but also wont stay charged longer than a minute. It just started this past week.

Any solutions? The reset doesn't help either.

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
7 REPLIES 7

Hey there @JustinC, it's nice to see you around the forums! Thanks for already trying to restart your Charge 2, nice way to go! 

As per the description, it seems that it has insufficient power source. Where do you charge your tracker? Have you checked if by any chance the USB port or outlet is faulty? If you haven't done so, try a different port. A UL-certified wall charger will also work. Don't use a USB hub.

Last but not least, check the alignment and try reconnecting your tracker to the charging cable. See my image below:

User-added image

If after following those tips and recommendations you keep having difficulty when charging your tracker, try restarting your Charge 2 once again. 

Give this a shot and let me know how it goes! 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes
I did what you suggested, and it was fully charged. I took it off the charger, and it was completely dead in about 5 minutes. It sounds like I'm not the only person experiencing this issue.

Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone
Best Answer

Thanks for getting back to me and for the details provided @JustinCI have reached out to our support team and created a case regarding your inquiry. Someone will be reaching out to you within the next 24-72 hours with next steps. Smiley Very Happy

Point me out if there's anything else I can do for you in the meantime. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

I did what you suggested, and it was fully charged. I took it off the charger, and it was completely dead in about 5 minutes. It sounds like I'm not the only person experiencing this issue.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi There,

I did what you suggested on the forum and it was fully charged. I took it off the charger, and it was completely dead in about 5 minutes. It sounds like I'm not the only person experiencing this issue.

Thanks

Lakshmi

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have tried everything you suggested using different wall charges and different outlets and my computer and resetting but it shows 100%battery for a few minutes then it just dies

Best Answer

I have exactly same problem. It will charge fully and once taken out, it will die and go blank. What else can be done? Thank you 

Best Answer
0 Votes