Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Flight game

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Fitbit Charge 2 now has a game called Fitbit Flight. Where did this come from and how do I remove it? In the Android Fitbit app it does not appear in Menu Items so I am unable to remove or reposition it.

My wife's Charge 2 does not have the game for some reason!

Any help appreciated...

Thanks

Best Answer
364 REPLIES 364

@JosieSthilaire wrote:

I was told you have to reach all of you goals including the 9 hr one 

I was rewarded with the game when I hadn't met all goals. I think the hourly steps is the main trigger.

If you want, you can set the 9hr goal to a 5hr goal (any goal from 5-14hrs is possible)

Best Answer

Oh... So that's why I randomly had the game last night, but not now...

Best Answer

It's like flappy bird. You use the button to jump. Duh 

Best Answer

Why? It's great!

Best Answer

It's gone in the morning because you haven't completed your goals 

Best Answer

To play push the button to keep it in the air don't hit the towers or take to too high or low 

Best Answer

I was thinking the same thing because my also disappeared

Best Answer

Congrats! 

The Fitbit flight Game shows up when you complete all of your goals for the day, if you go into settings there is probably some way to get rid of it. Also it goes away at midnight and you have to reach all of your goals to get it again. Hope this helped!

Best Answer
0 Votes

you get it when you achive all your goals in one day and then when you get them all again you can choose to dicard it or keep it

Best Answer
0 Votes

It's like Flappy bird.  You play by pressing the button on the side of you Fitbit to make the person jump (or fly).  Keep pressing the button to keep them a float past the obstacles 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

The game is only aboard you charge 2 wrist worn device, not the app on your phone.  It only appears when you hit all your daily goals before midnight on the day you reached your goals.  It goes away at midnight until you reach your daily goals the next day.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Just added motivation to reach your daily goals.  Gamifying in this way isnt for everyone but I can tell you it certainly made me want to see what the heck it was so I jogged in place an extra 15 minutes to hit my daily goals so I could unlock it.  I mean, I got extra work in so I really can't complain....even though it's just flappy bird....

Best Answer
0 Votes

You don't have to play it.  It goes away at midnight and you have to reach your goals to get it. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Right, I don't get why people are unhappy about it.  I guess since the feature is bloat ware? I have no idea.  They don't have to play if they don't want to and I would have never even known it was there unless I got the notification that I had the chance to unlock it.  Last thing in the menu on the device and you don't have to play it if you don't want to.  I don't see getting annoyed over this.

Best Answer

I posted a suggestion to be able to turn this game off. I can't see any of the data that I bought my Fitbit to track. It renders the Fitbit useless if I reach my activity goals. I may just go out and buy a competitors tracker to eliminate the frustration.

Best Answer

Just hold the button for 2 sec's and it's gone… or buy some Apple Watches to p*ss them off

Best Answer

My Fitbit is stuck on this game. I don't want to see the little man when I look at it. I want to see my stats. How do I get back to the time and my steps!  Very frustrated right now. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Lo9k at this @Pat_M8, @RedFeet answered your question before you even posted. See the post above yours.

If that doesn't work then do a restart of tye tracker. Http://help.fitbit.com/?q=restart

Mr Red you could not pay me enough to convince me that  the AW. Is worth looking at, let alone buy.

Best Answer
0 Votes
I agree! I'm very satisfied with my Fitbit Charge 2 HR w/without 'flappy
bird'…
Best Answer
0 Votes
Hold the button on the side.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes