Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Flight game

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Fitbit Charge 2 now has a game called Fitbit Flight. Where did this come from and how do I remove it? In the Android Fitbit app it does not appear in Menu Items so I am unable to remove or reposition it.

My wife's Charge 2 does not have the game for some reason!

Any help appreciated...

Thanks

Best Answer
364 REPLIES 364

My Fitbit charge is stuck in the game for over 8 hours now and it won't let me out of it. The game won't close and let me see the things I actually want to - like the time..... How do I force it to shut down? This is infuriating! I never wanted to play the game to begin with and I'm going to throw the device out if I can't use it for what I want for 24 hours anytime I hit my goal. Totally useless and frustrating - especially now I have to waste even more time trying to find out how to turn it off. I want a fitness tracker - not a malfunctioning games console. If anything, this is making me want to miss my goals on purpose so I don't have to deal with this rubbish.

Best Answer
0 Votes

You will get the game if you have passed all of your activity goals for the day and then will reset at midnight.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'd compare this to flappy birds.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I just noticed your post @jadedtaylor 

Where you able to do a restart http://help.fitbit.com/?q=restart

Best Answer
0 Votes

That game appeared because you completed all your goals. Your wife must have not completed all her goals. To get rid of it just let your fitbit fall asleep. To get it back hold the button on the side of the fitbit down

Best Answer
0 Votes

Don't want the game? Simple. Modify one of your goals to something you won't hit and do t care about tracking whether or not you hit. I put my sleep goal at nine hours which never happens 

no more game

Best Answer

It's June now. Does the game still exist, because last week, I was flipping through my stats, and noticed that I had achieved them all. I didn't see the game, and also, my Charge 2 is at Version 22.53.04 . Thanks!

Best Answer
0 Votes

@wumpycat555 wrote:

It's June now. Does the game still exist, because last week, I was flipping through my stats, and noticed that I had achieved them all. I didn't see the game, and also, my Charge 2 is at Version 22.53.04 . Thanks!

I think so. Maybe there is just a glitch going on. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I meet my goals everyday and notice that the game doesn't come on till later in the afternoon. Just because when I hit all my goals by like noon I still don't see the game available till later in the day.  Maybe I'm not paying attention too much. Doesn't bother me showing up. If I don't want to play it I just tap or press passes it. Still do play it once in a while. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@12er, what hours do you have set for active reminders?  You won't get the game until the last of these hours are hit. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

The Fitbit flight was there one day but now it's gone. How do I get it back? If anyone from Fitbit is reading this can you make it a permanent thing that can be turned on or off via the Fitbit app? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Mrcheeseburger the game gets reset at midnight. To get the game again you have to reach all your goals, including all set active hours. Think of it as a daily reward.

Best Answer

Press the side button to play

Best Answer
0 Votes

The Fitbit Flight game appears on the Charge 2 when all of your step goals are completed. (Steps, Hourly Goal, Miles, Calories, Floors, and Active Minuets) It resets every day. There is no solution as of right now of how to get it off.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Do you think it would come on the Fitbit Blaze? Sounds like a fun game would love to play it. Please respond if you know

Best Answer

I  have fitbit blaze. Would loveeee to have that game there

Best Answer
0 Votes

Not sure if any of the Fitbit users that your asking will know the answer, and i know that Fitbit will not say anything until after a feature is released.

Best Answer
0 Votes

My game appeared last night, but it is now 7.00am the following morning and it is still there.  I can't get rid of it.  What now??? I want to use my fitbit for it's proper use.  Can anyone tell me how to revert back to it's normal features please?

Best Answer
0 Votes
Just Hold the button for some seconds…
Best Answer

Thank you!

Best Answer
0 Votes