Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Flight game

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Fitbit Charge 2 now has a game called Fitbit Flight. Where did this come from and how do I remove it? In the Android Fitbit app it does not appear in Menu Items so I am unable to remove or reposition it.

My wife's Charge 2 does not have the game for some reason!

Any help appreciated...

Thanks

Best Answer
364 REPLIES 364

It’s supposed to pop up when you reach all your goals (but sometimes it doesn’t for me) 

Best Answer
0 Votes

It’s easy to ignore if you don’t like it. I find it fun and similar to flappy bird which I used to play with my kids all the time. I Love it but I wish it was always there and not just a reward. Considering I don’t complete everything until almost bedtime 

Best Answer

Yes!!! Thank You 

Best Answer
0 Votes

You get the game when you reach all your daily goals like 10,000 steps so many flights of stairs etc.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I cant get OUT of this silly game. My fit bit is stuck on it. I cant see or access any other screen.

While I’m here, i can no longer get the gps working. And my HR monitor results are not onlu suspicious (dont seem correct) but also are inconsistent within the device - eg today, it showed a max of 147 bpm on a 3hr cycle ride when viewimg on the auto exercise tracker (not even entering peak, which doesnt match how it felt), but on the HR icon info, it showed a max of around 130. Even if the data doesnt sound accurate, it should be internally consistent. Any help or advice? (Assuming i can ever fet out of rhat stupid game)

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Pepperly to get out of the game you do the same step that was done to get into the game. Simply hold in the button. This is the same step used to activate or deactivate snyasetting or app. 

Best Answer

Thanks but no, it was stuck in the game. Pressing the button just made it restart the game. (I’d tried that) I ended up putting the charger on it and that jolted itnputbof that screen.

Any ideas on why HR would be internally inconsistent?

Best Answer
0 Votes

That should say: Jolted it back to normal

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes pressing the button should start the game, that is why I mentioned to hold in the button .

The navigation instructions may be found in the user pdf manual or on the online version. 

How do I navigate my Fitbit device's screen?

Get navigation tips for your Fitbit device.
Best Answer

I obviously didn’t word my question/problem properly. For the record, in case others have the same problem, the Fitbit was stuck on or within the game. I could play the game (though why would I want to?) but couldn’t do anything else. I only managed to get it out of game ‘mode’ by putting the charger on temporarily. 

I AM still interested to know if others have had the problem with the internally inconsistent HR?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I agree I think it is a reward for reaching all of your goals

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Pepperly to get out of the game. you use the same procedure thsttwas used to get into the game. 

Hold in the button I believe for 2 maybe 4 seconds .

This is the same as for changing settings or entering the exercise tracking mode .

Best Answer

Oh calm down!

Best Answer
0 Votes

It so cool

Best Answer
0 Votes

What happens is when you achieve all you goals Fitbit flight will pop up and will go away the next day

Best Answer
0 Votes

Press the button to move it up like flappy bird

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hold down the button in the side of your Fitbit and just make sure you haven't beat your best

Best Answer
0 Votes

It really doesn't pop up, but simply gets added to the menu, and easily bypassed if not wanting to play.

Best Answer

I agree, I think you get the “game” when you win an award or certificate.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Asrianna as mentioned above and in your user manual for the Charge 2, after hitting all your goals for the day you will have the option to play the game. 

Best Answer