Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Flight game

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Fitbit Charge 2 now has a game called Fitbit Flight. Where did this come from and how do I remove it? In the Android Fitbit app it does not appear in Menu Items so I am unable to remove or reposition it.

My wife's Charge 2 does not have the game for some reason!

Any help appreciated...

Thanks

Best Answer
364 REPLIES 364

I just saw this on my Charge 2 - I was scrolling through to see my battery usage.  It looks like a fun game; I just don't know what to do to move it forward.  Any advice?   

Best Answer
0 Votes

I don't either!  If it helps me get to a goal or just have fun for the day, it is worth it!  Love my Fitbits!

Best Answer
Just press the button in quick succession to get the person to "fly." Try
your best to move under, over, and through obstacles.
Best Answer

Everyone who wants it gone, there's a simple way to assure that: just never reach all of your daily goals. 

It's funny. You don't have to play it. Stop being Debbie Downers. 

Also I got 42 pts on it noobs

Best Answer

Strange. I got it tonight, but I didn't meet all of my goals. Specifically, I didn't get my active minutes goal. I got everything else.

Best Answer

Thank you!  What fun way to celebrate goal achievements!

Best Answer

Keep pressing the button on the side and avoid the brick walls. Flappy Bird pretty much!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I think the game pops up on your tracker when you hit all of your goals in one day. You can play it only until midnight. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

If i read @DerrickS's post above, it looks like you are correct. @MistyW

Best Answer
0 Votes

Clicking the side button continously 

Best Answer
0 Votes

If you have ever played flappy bird it's the same thing just press the button fastening enough to keep the little guy in the air and fly him between the castles. The game just appeared on mine but unfortunately has now disappeared 😭

Best Answer
0 Votes

Fast enough* silly predictive text 

Best Answer

Today I discovered on my Charge 2 a (for lack of a better term) castle top with a man that seems to jump down to the castle top. It is called Fitbit flight? I haven't had this until today after I achieved my 12 hourly goals. Any help in understanding what this is will be greatly appreciated.

Moderator Edit: Edited font style.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@theincognito66 wrote:

Everyone who wants it gone, there's a simple way to assure that: just never reach all of your daily goals. 

It's funny. You don't have to play it. Stop being Debbie Downers. 

Also I got 42 pts on it noobs

So much yes. Thank you for your positivity!

Congrats on your score btw 🙌🏻

Best Answer
Best Answer
0 Votes

I was wondering about that too the same thing happens to my tracker but only occasionally often at night

Best Answer
0 Votes

@SoccerHero im not sure what same thing haooens.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I switched through all my options on my fitbit last night and noticed it there...but this morning it's gone.... I didn't do anything different.

Best Answer
0 Votes
It appears after you hit all your activity goals. It will reset every night.
Best Answer
0 Votes

USAF-Larry,

Thank you for sharing this link. It was very helpful. Have a wonderful day. Cindy

Best Answer
0 Votes