Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Flight game

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Fitbit Charge 2 now has a game called Fitbit Flight. Where did this come from and how do I remove it? In the Android Fitbit app it does not appear in Menu Items so I am unable to remove or reposition it.

My wife's Charge 2 does not have the game for some reason!

Any help appreciated...

Thanks

Best Answer
364 REPLIES 364

Ok keep pressing your button on the side and you need to go under or over the little castles to win (don't hit them) you need to judge when to press and how long to keep you a float! 

Best Answer
Ok..I reached my goal for today and the flight game isn't showing up.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes
You have to reach ALL your activity goals. Miles... Minutes Active... All
of them
Best Answer
0 Votes

The game was awesome

Best Answer

click the side button

Best Answer
0 Votes

Fit bit flight game is when you reach all your goals I think anyway I got it last night but however it's gone in the morning I've tried to search to get it back on but it's not getting back on 

Best Answer
0 Votes

You simply press the button on the side to jump and you have to avoid the white torrent like blocks by tapping in the right momentum 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@DerrickS has explaned in his post abot what triggers the Flight Game.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine is still there today and it's 640am... I hit my goal yesterday, but not already. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Oooh ok, yea l.I missed an hour with 250 steps! Lol

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes
Thank you. I made it to 23 last night. 🙂
Best Answer
thank you
Best Answer

I agree but I reached all my goals today and I still can't get it. How does this work. (Includes sleep and hourly activity and all 5 others)

Best Answer

It's attached to FitStar. Go to settings then services and switch off you device. It turns game on and off

Best Answer

You play this game by tapping on the button on the side of your Charge 2.

Best Answer
0 Votes

How rude

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @mrswimmer04 and @Lisar62 when you reach your goal today,you get the game tomorrow. If you fail to reach your goal today, you wont get the game tomorrow

This makes your daily activity the go/no go switch.. 

Best Answer

I noticed a new item in my menu on my Charge 2 called Fitbit Flight. It is a game where you keep pressing the side button to float around and avoid obstacles. From what I've seen, it is a sort of reward for meeting all of your daily goals. Is there an option for me to enable / disable this?

Best Answer
0 Votes

@noahsmodYou can read about it here.

https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Charge-2/Fitbit-Flight-game/m-p/1757698#U1757698

I am also going to combine you post to there as well so they are together.

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer

i

it's like flappy bird press button to jump to jump

Best Answer
0 Votes