Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Flight game

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Fitbit Charge 2 now has a game called Fitbit Flight. Where did this come from and how do I remove it? In the Android Fitbit app it does not appear in Menu Items so I am unable to remove or reposition it.

My wife's Charge 2 does not have the game for some reason!

Any help appreciated...

Thanks

Best Answer
364 REPLIES 364

I'm having the same problem.  I like to use my fitbit as a watch but can't seem to get this game off the screen.  I thought it would have disappeared this morning but, unfortunately, it's still here (at 1.05 pm).  Any suggestions of how to remove it would be appreciated. Thanks

Best Answer

this game started on my fitbit tracker on days that I reach all of my goals.  the next morning it's gone.  For those of you who don't know where it's at, if you push the button on the left side of the tracker to go through the options, it's the very last one.

But again, only once you've met all your goals for the day.

Best Answer

it's just a fun little game to reward you from a hard days work.  It's like the old Mario game.  you keep pushing the buttom to make the icon fly without it touching the ground or the barriers on the top or bottom of the screen to see how many levels you can get to.

Best Answer

You can't remove it and to get it you have to hit all your goalsimage.jpg

Just ignore it Orr don't hit your goals

Best Answer

Press and hold the button 

Best Answer

The game is great! I hope that Fitbit will make the game always playable, so we won't have to wait and we can take it as entertainment

Best Answer

Why are you so unwilling to reach your goal? It's fun!

Best Answer

Thanks for the details!

Best Answer
0 Votes

If you dont have to hit your goals, how would the game then be a reward? 

Best Answer

The game "Fitbit Flight" appears when met all your goals, even sleep.

The games concept is kinda like "Flappy bird" You press the button to jump. You have to press it many times to make it through one of the tubes.

The game only will work on the fitbit charge 2

my high score is 26 can you bet mine?

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Brian_M wrote:

My Fitbit Charge 2 now has a game called Fitbit Flight. Where did this come from and how do I remove it? In the Android Fitbit app it does not appear in Menu Items so I am unable to remove or reposition it.

My wife's Charge 2 does not have the game for some reason!

Any help appreciated...

Thanks

Riley O'Grady 
The game "Fitbit Flight" appears when met all your goals, even sleep.

The games concept is kinda like "Flappy bird" You press the button to jump. You have to press it many times to make it through one of the tubes.

The game only will work on the fitbit charge 2

my high score is 26 can you bet mine?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi you need 20000 steps total to get Fitbit flight!

Best Answer
0 Votes

You need 20000 steps total to get Fitbit flight

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yeah it only works if you have 20,000 steps

it is fun

Best Answer
0 Votes

My highscore is 40

Best Answer
0 Votes

My game just came back today too

Best Answer
0 Votes

The flight game appears when you hit 250 or more steps every hour. there is a way to have it permanently on as well.

Best Answer
0 Votes

This happened to me as well. The game seems to be an eastersgg within the Charge 2. It appeared last night and was gone this morning. The game is a FitBit spinoff of the iOS game "Flappy Bird" and is operated by clicking on the side button to dodge the obstacles. I believe this is a fun, clever easteregg for FitBit.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes @wlbardenheuer it is an easter egg surprise.

Sorry @makyxzavala you can not make it permanent,  you have to hit your goals

Best Answer
0 Votes

How do you get the Fitbit flight game

Best Answer
0 Votes