Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Flight game

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Fitbit Charge 2 now has a game called Fitbit Flight. Where did this come from and how do I remove it? In the Android Fitbit app it does not appear in Menu Items so I am unable to remove or reposition it.

My wife's Charge 2 does not have the game for some reason!

Any help appreciated...

Thanks

Best Answer
364 REPLIES 364

Don't worry about it, @GoalCrusher, a good challenge is good for the motivation of others. It isn't bragging if it is a fact!

Best Answer
0 Votes

This game is rewarded to you only when you reach all of your goals. The only way to get rid of it is to not reach at least one of your goals for the day.

Best Answer
0 Votes

It is just like flappy bird. Push the button to flap.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm sooo happy about this!

had to play on the Hubbs 'bit cuz I missed goals haha! 

He's like Give me my wrist back! Lol

Best Answer
0 Votes

I guess next time @Beezy1978, you'll need to earn the game yourself! 

I'm happy you enjoyed it. 

Best Answer

If you full fill all your goals, you get the game (only on charge 2), it's a reward!!!

Best Answer
0 Votes

If you full fill all your goals, it comes as a reward (only on charge 2)

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi

is there a way to have it there always 

thanks 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Nope, as explained above, this is a reward for hitting your goals. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
You can't always keep it, because it's a reward, not just a game. I too
wish it would always be on your charge 2 screen. 😞
Best Answer
0 Votes

So, you have to tap the button on the side of your Fitbit to keep the guy up. You need to avoid the pillars. It's like a game of flappy bird, and yeah, it took me a long time to figure that out.

@Way2Far wrote:

My Charge 2 has also just got this game installed. My question is how do you play it. 1484179052978787434867.jpg

Best Answer

I have reached all my goals and my fitbit charge 2 is up date on software why do i not have the game

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Jonathan_1234 we might not have enough information to answer your question. Do you have a set schedule for the hourly reminders to move? If not the game will not be displayed. Calories, Steps, Active Minutes, Miles plus every set active hour has to be hit. I've read also sleep but my experience says this is not a factor. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank your reply fixed my issue

Rich_Laue 
Best Answer

Your welcome @Jonathan_1234

Did you notice I added an apostrophe to alert you? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Only when you complete your 9 hours..☺☺

Best Answer
0 Votes

Do you need to have an hourly step goal to get fitbit flight?

Best Answer
0 Votes

No, not just one hourly step goal, you need to hit all of your set active hours. 

Plus steps, calories, active minutes an miles. 

Best Answer

Hmm, guess I'll have to adjust my calories goal to ever see the game, as I typically don't hit that goal until an hour or so before midnight! (Assuming it's the calories burned goal we're looking for - if it's the calories in goal, then I'm super impressed anyone gets the game - it's hard to get exactly within 50 calories of your goal!)

Best Answer

It is indeed the calories out goal, not what you eat. Some have said that the sleep goal must be hot, but last time I missed my 6 hour sleep goal by 3 hours and still got to play the game for a few minutes. 

Best Answer
0 Votes