Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get the Fitbit Flight game?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello can someone help me get it back I want that game but nomatter how I try I can't get it back.can you add it as general game that you can have any time and turn off. Please and thanks! 

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@MikelAkaMike It's nice to have you on board! You will get the Fitbit Flight game on your Charge 2 if you have your tracker up to date on its firmware (you do since you have played the game) and hit all of your activity goals and Reminders to Move for the day before midnight. The next day the tracker will start counting from zero and you will need to reach your goals again to get the game. If you would like to have it as a permanent option then please share this on our Feature Suggestion board. The more votes an idea gets the more likely the developers will try to implement it.

Let me know how it goes!

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
162 REPLIES 162

@MikelAkaMike It's nice to have you on board! You will get the Fitbit Flight game on your Charge 2 if you have your tracker up to date on its firmware (you do since you have played the game) and hit all of your activity goals and Reminders to Move for the day before midnight. The next day the tracker will start counting from zero and you will need to reach your goals again to get the game. If you would like to have it as a permanent option then please share this on our Feature Suggestion board. The more votes an idea gets the more likely the developers will try to implement it.

Let me know how it goes!

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer

Thanks! @AlvaroFitbit

Best Answer

You have to complete daily goals to unlock the game. It resets at midnight

Best Answer

@Laraw3579 Thanks for joining us! 

@MikelAkaMike Glad I could help. If you posted a suggestion then please post the link here so anyone that read this thread can go and vote for it.

@Laraw3579 Thank you for posting and helping here.

Keep me posted!

Best Answer

I would like to have it as a permanent option in other words so I could use it all day, is there a way to do that on my fitbit Charge 2? 

Best Answer

@Theman159 Thanks for joining us! Happy to hear that you are enjoying the Fitbit Flight game. Currently you can only get the game when you reach all your goals in a day but the next day it will disappear until you reach your goals again. If you wish to have this as a permanent option then please vote for the idea in our Feature Suggestions board so it becomes popular and the developers notice it and may work on implement it.

Keep me posted!

Best Answer

Hit all my goals and no game? How do I find it? 😖

Fitbit HR, Fitbit Charge 2, Versa LD
Best Answer

I've hit all my goals and reminders several times, but I don't know where to find the game. Can anyone help? Please.

Best Answer
Sent from my iPhone
Fitbit HR, Fitbit Charge 2, Versa LD
Best Answer
0 Votes

You need to hit all your goals, steps-sleep-calories -stairs-active minutes, and at least 250 steps for each hour you have set to be active.

On the next day it will show up.

Best Answer

Thanks so much, I did manage to get all the goals and notifications met today, including sleep 🙂 I wouldn't have realized the Fitbit would buzz, reward me with the rocket and fireworks, then show me a notepad icon with ??? under it. When I pushed the button, that was when the game loaded. So awesome ... almost like permission to sit on my butt for awhile.

Best Answer

i've completed all my goals and reminders to move but i can't find it

Best Answer

@AlvaroFitbit i've completed all my goals and reminders to move but i can't find it

Best Answer

I thought I have been meeting all my goals but I have yet to see this game. 

Best Answer

Are Water and Calories part of this?

Best Answer

@Thorfy Water goal is not a requirement for triggering Fitbit Flight, but Calories burned is. This game triggers on your Charge 2 if you:

1. Have updated to firmware version 22.48.14.

2. Step, distance, calorie, floor, and active minute goals are all met.

3. Hit all of your Reminders to Move.

Water logging has no influence over Fitbit Flight. Hope this helps!

Derrick | Retired Moderator, Fitbit

Best Answer

I have completed all my goals but it still didn't pop up and I have a Fitbit charge 2 so I don't know why I can't get it. 

Best Answer

Calories is part of the major goal, so yes on that one. I haven't yet managed to figure out if water is required though. Sleep goal is not required.

I know that 250 steps per hour for the amount of hours you have set up, step, calories, miles, active minutes, and floors are definately the six goals that count.

Best Answer

I thought the sleep goal for the day also needed to be hit.

Best Answer