Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get the Fitbit Flight game?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello can someone help me get it back I want that game but nomatter how I try I can't get it back.can you add it as general game that you can have any time and turn off. Please and thanks! 

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
162 REPLIES 162

Please can you get it back permanently because I'm always bored and it's fun to play with

Best Answer

I would also like fitbit flight permanently on my Charge 2, is there a way I can do that.

Best Answer

It won't show up on my fit bit I meet all my goals???

Best Answer
0 Votes

How do you play this game?

Best Answer
0 Votes

All of the things are green but I don't have the please help me.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the Fitbit Blaze and is wondering if blaze owners will have the chance to get the game 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm not sure why or how any of the Fitbit users that your asking will have an answer for you. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same Here

Best Answer
0 Votes
Best Answer
0 Votes

I really want the game it's so cute I wish you could keep in forever 

Best Answer

Please have it full time game it's so much fun to just play around with

Best Answer

I havnt seen it on mine for a while! Even after hitting all my daily goals

Fitbit HR, Fitbit Charge 2, Versa LD
Best Answer
0 Votes

Is the calories goal calories burned, or calories eaten from your food plan? I've hit all my goals except for that one (calories eaten - I'm almost never within the +/- 50 calories needed to get you into the green zone), but I haven't seen this game yet...hope it's calories burned or I'll likely never see the game, lol!

Best Answer
0 Votes

The stupid flappy game has been on my fit bit for 4 days and I can't get anything else on it!!!  I didn't buy my fit bit for a stupid game!  I bought it as a workout tool.  Gaming to me is the opposite of moving!!!!!  I want it gon ! I want to see my heart rate, my steps, my activity and the time NOT A STUPID GAME!!  HOW DO I GET MY FIT BIT BACK?!?!?!?

Best Answer
0 Votes
Ohh Jeez! OTT 🙄

Sent from my iPhone
Fitbit HR, Fitbit Charge 2, Versa LD
Best Answer
0 Votes

Same here

Best Answer
0 Votes

If your tracker is stuck on the Floppy Bird, simply do a restart. Http://help.fitbit.com/?q=restart 

Mine did this once and I was more annoyed having to restart the tracker for the first time in the 8 months that I have had it. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

If you've met the goals but not seen the game, try cycling through button pushes on the side.  The game will be an option there.

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Why can't I get the game on my Fitbit even though I've completed all of my daily goals?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Keep pressing the button to go through the menus. There should be new one, as long as your goals are green and every assigned hour has the 250 steps hit. 

Best Answer
0 Votes