Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get the Fitbit Flight game?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello can someone help me get it back I want that game but nomatter how I try I can't get it back.can you add it as general game that you can have any time and turn off. Please and thanks! 

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
162 REPLIES 162

OMG get a life! Just scroll past the bloody game! No big deal! 

Fitbit HR, Fitbit Charge 2, Versa LD
Best Answer

I would like the Fitbit flight feature on my Fitbit 

Best Answer

To get back your fitbit flight game back and you have to reach your goal for ex.10,000 then the game will be there or update for fitbit charge 2

Moderator edit: format.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I thought I was going mad at first - didnt know this games existed , having accessed it now twice I still dont know what I sm meant to do??? Help please anyone !! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Dingledogle are you asking how to play the game? Press the button he rises, release he falls, dont let him crash into things.

Or do you wamt to know how to get the privilege to play the game. Meet your step, calories, distance, and hourly goals.

Best Answer
0 Votes

If you scroll through all your presets that you have setup it's the very last thing you'll see with a little person above a castle... totally worth the motivation to hit every goal for sure!

Best Answer
0 Votes

How do you get Fitbit flight to stay on your fitbit

Best Answer

You don't get to keep the game once you earn it. I renews at midnight, just
like all the rest of your goals. It's a reward for reaching your goals
daily ... 🙂 so, if you want to play it daily, you have to earn it daily.
Just a heads up, my hourly steps USED to be set until 11pm, until I
realized I couldn't access the game for more than that single hour.

Moderator edit: removed personal information.

Best Answer

boi just forget about the game ur not going to die

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hit all my goals, but no game

Best Answer

The game is only on the Charge 2, not sure if you have this one or not. By
"hitting all your goals" do you mean, everything ... including 250 steps
per hour for your set number of hours that day? Water and sleep? If you
miss 1 step in any of those hours, you won't get the game.

Moderator edit: removed personal information.

Best Answer
0 Votes

All these people who want the game permanently need to get off their butts!!

I think it is brilliant that you only get the game for a day if you hit all your goals.

Best Answer

Does thee blaze have it?

Best Answer

@mihnojam000 The Fitbit Charge 2 game is only available once you have met all your daily goals (including Reminders to Move goals). If you want to see it available permanently, let me suggest you vote for this idea on our Feature Suggestions board. 

@FerrisB55 If you have met all your goals and do not see the game, make sure you're scrolling through the app carousel and it should appear at the very end once it has been unlocked. For more information, take a look at my post here

@Spcool The Fitbit game is only available for Charge 2 users at this time. If you would like to see it on a Blaze tracker, I welcome you to vote for this idea on our Feature Suggestions board. 

Want to get more steps? Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
Can any body make the game a permanent thing? If anybody at Fitbit® can, that would be great.
Best Answer

I agree 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks but can you please make it permanent?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I like how you have to get all of your goals before you can play the game as it gives you motivation.👌

Best Answer

I wish I had that game on my Fitbit Charge HR  my friend just got the game today on his Fitbit Charge 2 and I looked pretty cool

Best Answer
0 Votes

This needs an option to disable, for those not interested.  Thanks. 

Best Answer
0 Votes