Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get the Fitbit Flight game?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello can someone help me get it back I want that game but nomatter how I try I can't get it back.can you add it as general game that you can have any time and turn off. Please and thanks! 

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
162 REPLIES 162

The oat thing to do is just press the button again to go past ut. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Sleep must be one of them because I hit all of those other goals and got no game, unfortunately.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I complete my goals almost every day since the notice of the game - but I've never seen how to actually get the game.  I feel cheated. ;(

Best Answer

I have been hitting my goals but Fitbit flight hasn't been showing up! I have that lates update so I don't know why it isnt showing up!! Ease help!!

Best Answer

I am a night shift worker, so don't get my 250 an hour during the day. Anyway around this? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Set your active hours from midnight to right before you normally go to bed, it works for me. I have received the game as early as 7 am. 

Best Answer

No sadly not. I have an idea placed for them to make it where we over night workers can get our steps counted for. So hopefully soon.

Best Answer

You have to click the button on the left until you see the 'Fitbit Flight Game' screen. Then hold the button for longer... then keep pressing the button to fly/jump and do not oress it you want to land...  Beware: This only works when you have reached all your goals...

GOOD LUCK!

Robot Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes

No, they are not part of it...

When you fitbit buzzes, and a challenge comes up, complete it and then it will count towards your 'Fitbit Flight Game'!

HOPE YOU FIND IT!!! 😉

Best Answer
0 Votes

Sorry, no there isn't...

You have to push yourself to get your goals... I guess it is a kind of reward!🥇🥈🥉

Best Answer

You can just not play it..

Or just simply ignore it..

Sorry you don't like it and I am sorry if this didn't help...

Best Answer
0 Votes

...But I WANT TO PLAY!!

& Better yet: I qualify to play!

So where's my game?

("Where's Bill?)

Best Answer
0 Votes

8m an overnight worker, i have my settings so i usually get tye game, but since i work over night i only have 1 hour to play the game. Of course im working during this hour.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Floor goal is not a requirement. I have the game on my charge2 right now and have not climbed any stairs today. Same thing yesterday.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hit all your goals for the day and flappy birds will be playable it's a new add on.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I updated my tracker and it is at 22.54.06. I hit all my goals for the day, still no game. Why not? My goals are 5 hours at 250 steps, 11K total steps, 64oz water, 5 miles, 2K calories, 30 min active and 10 floors.

I am now at 20325 steps, 9 miles, 2891 calories, 172 active minutes, 16 Floors 74oz water, 5 days exercising, 5 hours of at least 250 steps.

I'd like to at least see it show up on my Charge 2

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have reached my goals, but can't get the game on Fitbit!

Best Answer

@SunsetRunner I'll start by saying that your tracker foes not know about your water intake, so we will ignore this.

When you say 5 active hours, where you active for the 5 chosen active hours, and is it only 5 hours you have chosen to monitor? Lwts say that the tracker is set for active hours from 11am to 4:59pm and you where active  for 5 hours but not the 1pm hour - no game.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Rich_Laue

Yes, I was active for all 5 hours, and I made sure of it. I can even prove it to you if you like by taking a snapshot of that day. And why don't you suggest to every other user that says they are meeting all their goals and not getting the game that they are missing them and see what you get back?

I work nights, so I do most of my steps between 1am-5am. That way, when I get off work what I have left to do is workout and have time to relax and study before bed. Since I get into work at 10pm, my steps continue to increase for a few hours, but not by much.

Best Answer
0 Votes

If I'm not sure what the person posting is trying to describe i do ask them @SunsetRunner.

In your case i never would have thought that we where refferring to a night shift.

Yes i also work night shift and rarely reach my goal before 10:30. While i do then get the option to playbthe game, i dont have time to becauze im at work. I have my active hours set from 1pm to 10pm.  Since my shift can start as early as 3pm and end as late as 6am. Tomorrow ill set my active hours to be before 5 or six and see what happens. Hopefully ill be able to get at least my 1 stair goal.

Best Answer
0 Votes